May It Last The Movie :)

Everything else
staciehorne

May It Last The Movie :)

Postby staciehorne » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:46 pm

I just recently got to see the movie. I have always loved the Avetts' lyrics and how they can fit any situation you are going through at any given time. However, seeing the process of how the music is created really brought on a new appreciation for their music. At the end of the movie, after recording No Hard Feelings, Scott and Seth have to take some time to decompress from the song. And they are having a hard time dealing with being congratulated on their performance and capturing such a rich human experience. I know for most of us out there, we are fans because the Avett Brothers have given us words and melodies for experiences, good and bad, that until they came along, we had no words or melodies for. That is priceless, a true gift. Thank you.

Wolfebeets

Re: May It Last The Movie :)

Postby Wolfebeets » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:00 am

Well said and expressed. I have a much deeper appreciation for the music with the raw and rich experience in making it shared in the documentary. Really moving.

jenadmom

Postby jenadmom » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 am

Does anyone know if this movie will be available on DVD? I don't get HBO but want to see it pretty badly.

Tray

Postby Tray » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:16 am

I'd like to see it!
Too bad my life isn't perfect. I don't have enough time for playiwith my friendsots. That's why I read more about playclub-uk-com-sun-bingo. Yes, it's a perfect way to relax for me.

Return to “Other/Misc”