Akron Pre-sale

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
Jeanne

Akron Pre-sale

Postby Jeanne » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:02 pm

I am beyond excited to get to see the Brothers again in Akron Ohio this November! Does anyone know how to get tickets pre-sale? Is there an access code for ticketmaster? I wish they would come to Cleveland, but Akron is close enough, and the venue looks awesome!
-

Ballerino

Re: Akron Pre-sale

Postby Ballerino » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Probably a little late for the Akron shows, but it looks like the pre-pre-sales are being offered to members of the Avett Guild. I managed to score 5th Row Center for both shows--jury is still out on whether the $40 to join AG was worth it (at least as far as early ticket sales is concerned).
"I keep telling myself that it'll be fine, you can't make everybody happy all of the time."

pixie6089

Postby pixie6089 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:08 pm

How did you get your code? I have checked my email and not gotten any code. I can't get Detroit shows without a code at this time (pre-sale). Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:48 am

I never got a code either, and by the time I joined the fan club, all the good seats were gone. I would suggest joining the fan club, and buying as soon as available. I'm hoping they swing by Ohio during the next year so I get my monies worth out of the fan club.

Ballerino

Postby Ballerino » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

I believe that there is a "Free Community" level that you can sign up for in the Avett Guild. It sounds like you would get second dibs on tickets (whereas the paying members would get first dibs).
"I keep telling myself that it'll be fine, you can't make everybody happy all of the time."

Return to “Avett Discussion”