Thanks

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
onesleepr

Thanks

Postby onesleepr » Tue May 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Thanks fellas for a wonderful evening of music in Fairfax , Va. Thanks for the enormous amount of energy you bring to your performance, the tremendous talent you guys display in songwriting, the many instruments you each play, the beautiful harmonizing. Live long and prosper!

Michelle

Re: Thanks

Postby Michelle » Tue May 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks fellas for a wonderful evening of music in Fairfax , Va. Thanks for the enormous amount of energy you bring to your performance, the tremendous talent you guys display in songwriting, the many instruments you each play, the beautiful harmonizing. Live long and prosper!

That was quite the setlist y'all got! I watched some of the show on periscope and it was lovely.

Areirlse1955

Postby Areirlse1955 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:48 am

That was quite the setlist y'all got! I watched some of the show on periscope and it was lovely.
Thanks I watched some of the show on periscope and it was lovely

Areirlse1955

Postby Areirlse1955 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:45 am

here is a thank you gift... a collection of new country songs 2016... ;)

Return to “Avett Discussion”