First show for me. Pompano Beach Amphitheater 4/4/17

Share your stories
parsticks

First show for me. Pompano Beach Amphitheater 4/4/17

Postby parsticks » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 pm

This is a small outdoor venue in south Florida. I have seen maybe 50 shows at this place. I only managed to get 8th row but that should be close enough. It's a great venue that seats about 4000 and to see a show under the stars in not so cold weather in February will be awesome. I have seen many videos from their shows and can't wait!
My wife is from China. She and I will attend. I have been taking her to and eclectic group of shows to expose her to as much American music as I can. So far she loves all! I'm hoping that this show will be the same. Can't wait to feel the energy these guys give.
I read that Brandi Carlile was a warm up at some shows. I know she plays down here quite a bit and I hope she plays this one. My wife loves her voice.
I will post a review after.
Just joined the forum and just wanted to say hello to all!
JED

pixie6089

Re: First show for me. Pompano Beach Amphitheater 4/4/17

Postby pixie6089 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi Jed,

Nice to meet you on here. My husband and I are also going to south FL to escape the cold Michigan weather and see the Avett Bros. thanks for your post because I have never been, and now I have a little more info. We will be in 7th row. I don't know if Brandy Carlile will be there, I saw her open for Old Crow and she was awesome. This will be my fourth Avett show and they did not have an opening act, yet they rocked the house themselves for over two hours. Their shows are the best I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot of shows. I have yet to meet another band so gracious to their fans and so hardworking. Great group all together. See you in the Sunshine State!

Return to “Concert Reviews”