Atlanta Fox Theatre - June 9th & 10th - Tickets Wanted

gheppard

Atlanta Fox Theatre - June 9th & 10th - Tickets Wanted

Postby gheppard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:11 pm

I can't believe I missed out on the pre-sale by 15 minutes and already all the tickets were sold out? Super bummed. If anyone has 4 tickets to either night that they are looking to sell, I want them. I am looking for the best seats possible, prefer pit or first 5 rows at least. If they have VIP or box sections I would like those as well. I sure wish there was an easier way to get good seats but I guess that's the issue as the band gets more notoriety and grows the fan base. Any help is appreciated, thank you! :D

wahoo

Re: Atlanta Fox Theatre - June 9th & 10th - Tickets Wanted

Postby wahoo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I have 4 tickets available for Saturday, June 10. Two are in First Dress Circle, Section DRC, Row L, seats 50 and 52 and two are in Second Dress Circle, Section SLA, Row Q, seats 1 and 3. I'm asking exactly what I paid for them, $131.20 for the two in First Dress Circle and $107.40 for the two in Second Dress Circle.

I know you were probably looking for better seats, but I thought I'd let you know about these.

gheppard

Re: Atlanta Fox Theatre - June 9th & 10th - Tickets Wanted

Postby gheppard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:32 am

Thanks Wahoo, I actually purchased two day passes and have so so good seats (orchestra left center, row Y). I have four of these so if anyone wants to trade with a little $ for better seats I'd be open to it, otherwise I'll keep them for myself. Thanks again.

Return to “Ticket Swap”