NYE Perfect Space Experience 2 Pit tix for sale

kavee22

NYE Perfect Space Experience 2 Pit tix for sale

Postby kavee22 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend this year's NYE show, so we are offering our VIP Perfect Space Experience tickets and all of the accoutrements to TAB fans at cost. These are GA Pit tickets - Standing, no seats, and does not include hotel or transportation. Price for both is $550, which is the ticket price plus convenience fees, etc. Will hold through 11/25, and if no response through Avett Guild, we'll have to try StubHub. Hit me back soon. PG fm NC, now living in TX.

AvidAvettFan

Re: NYE Perfect Space Experience 2 Pit tix for sale

Postby AvidAvettFan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Do you still have those pit tickets for sale?

kavee22

Postby kavee22 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:13 am

Yes, still have the tix for sale as of Nov. 27. Posted on Stubhub but no takers yet.
Includes 2 early entry General Admission Pit tickets,
Invitation to exclusive pre-show party in ‘The Back Porch’ Lounge with complimentary hors d’oeuvres & cash bar*
Access to ‘The Back Porch’ Lounge throughout the entire evening, Early entry into the venue
One (1) Limited Edition The Avett Brothers New Year’s Eve screen print poster per ticket
One (1) exclusive The Avett Brothers New Year’s Eve merchandise gift per ticket
Access to crowd-free merchandise shopping, On-site concert host

I can send tickets to you via UPS and will contact CID Entertainment to advise them of ticket exchange.
If you're still interested, reply to me here via Forum and we'll work something out.

JMRedd

Postby JMRedd » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Are your tickets still available?

Return to “Ticket Swap”