Guild Early Entry

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
jwaldrop

Guild Early Entry

Postby jwaldrop » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

We are going to the April 1st show at Whitewater Amphitheater in New Braunfels, TX. I was wondering if anyone knew if they are doing early entry for Avett Guild members? Where and what time?

Avett Guild

Re: Guild Early Entry

Postby Avett Guild » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:00 pm

As of right now, early entry will be at Gate 3/VIP Gate. We are hoping to open it up 30 minutes before regular doors since we expect quite a few people. (It's normally only 15 minutes before doors.) *This is tentative to change.

Travis Hylton
The Avett Guild

jwaldrop

Postby jwaldrop » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you for your response Travis. I appreciate it. See you on Saturday!

macgivens

Postby macgivens » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Any details on early entry for Guild Members for the upcoming House of Blues Orlando show on 5/25? Do I need to bring my lanyard/badge? Put my name on a list?

Avett Guild

Postby Avett Guild » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Just bring a photo ID. I'll have a list of all members. Check in with me and I'll give you wristbands for you and your guests that will allow you in early.

sarbarmar

Postby sarbarmar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:40 am

So is this how it works for early Guild entry for all shows... just bringing your photo ID?
And is it correct that you can have up to 4 tickets of early entry with the Guild? Meaning that my Guild membership (showing only my ID) would get myself and my two other ticket holders (that I purchased tickets for) in with early admission?

WGmorris

Postby WGmorris » Tue May 30, 2017 1:24 am

I received a sticker and a vinyl circle thing that says Avett Guild 2017. What is this for. Is this for early entry or something? Also when does the album ship. That is what I thought was coming and I went and hooked up my turn table.

CrustyQuarrier

Postby CrustyQuarrier » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:12 am

Avett Guild wrote:Just bring a photo ID. I'll have a list of all members. Check in with me and I'll give you wristbands for you and your guests that will allow you in early.

Will there be any early entry available for guild members at the Madison event June 17? Thanks in advance.

BaronH

Postby BaronH » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:45 pm

jwaldrop wrote:We are going to the April 1st show at Whitewater Amphitheater in New Braunfels, TX. I was wondering if anyone knew if they are doing early entry for Avett Guild members? Where and what time?

How was the show? I heard it was really good. Anyone have any idea when the next one is?

Return to “Avett Discussion”