Is Avett guild worth it?

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
Lefty

Is Avett guild worth it?

Postby Lefty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:37 am

I am trying to buy some tickets that haven't gone on sale yet, and I am not an Avett Guild member, but I am wondering if it is worth it. Does the year-long membership start from now or is it just for this concert season? Also, do most TAB concerts have presales? And would they work next year for concerts like Red Rocks? Thanks.

millerbean

Re: Is Avett guild worth it?

Postby millerbean » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:43 pm

I don't think its worth it, considering I joined and have yet to receive any emails stating a welcome or a email to the " paid guild member pe-sale times.Pre-sale for the tickets I want go on sale in 30 minutes but so far no emails
So i fear that the money is gone, wasted on a hope to get better tickets. To bad its going that way, :( UPDATE NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL PRESALE WAS A JOKE, STUB HUB SHOWING LOTS OF TICKETS AS SOON AS SALE STARTED, ENDED UP GETTING SOME TICKETS NO WHERE NEAR WERE I GOT TICKETS FROM LAST YEAR. DO NOT GET THE GUILD MEMBERSHIP, NOT WORTH IT, NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE REGARDING QUESTIONS I HAD.

Lefty

Postby Lefty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks. I am signed up for the presales and can't get into that. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Frustrating. Thanks for your help.

Travis

Postby Travis » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 pm

Lefty,

The year long membership starts from the moment you purchase it. A large majority of our shows will have presales. Also, with the membership you'll be able to get early entry to all of our regular headlining shows. (This does not include festivals, opening act gigs, baseball games, etc.) Early entry is possible even without purchasing through the presale. The presale option will work for next year's Red Rocks shows if they go on sale within the next year. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Millerbean,

I apologize about you not receiving any presale email info. What show were you trying to get tickets to? Please let me know your first and last name and your email and I'll look into the problem.

Thanks,

Travis Hylton
The Avett Guild

Lefty

Postby Lefty » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks, Travis! I figured it partially out, but would love to contact you via email and get a couple more questions answered. Thanks so much. Can I have your email contact. Appreciate it.

millerbean

Postby millerbean » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Travis sent you a PM

Mrchibbles

Postby Mrchibbles » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:32 am

Yep! 110% worth it!!

gheppard

Postby gheppard » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 pm

It is definitely worth it. I have already utilized it to purchase advance tickets to three concerts, all of which eventually sold out. The online access, discount at the store, band paraphernalia, exclusive vinyl, all for $40/yr, it's a no brainer. If you're a serious TAB fan it's a great way to show your support and get a little something in return at the same time. Best $40 I ever spent imho.

ry75guy

Postby ry75guy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:16 am

I completely agree with gheppard. Totally worth it. The 45 alone makes it worth considering. Add in pre-sale and discount in the store and there wasn't much deliberation for me. I love the idea of the golden circle and the guild is the best way to make sure my wife, daughter and I are there.

Return to “Avett Discussion”