Presale Digital Content

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
sarbarmar

Presale Digital Content

Postby sarbarmar » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:00 pm

I ordered the boxset by presale. I received an email that the shipment date has been pushed back to August and that I should have received my digital copy already.
For some reason I can't figure out how/where to get my digital copy. Can anyone help?

calebv

Re: Presale Digital Content

Postby calebv » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm in the same boat. I just called customer service. I can wait for the box set, but I want my digital copy now. They told me the links have not been sent out which makes no sense whatsoever. I got cheated out of the signed carpenter box set last time they had a big box set too. I was supposed I get it signed and everything, but the company messed up our info. We had a order number and they said they would make it right, but it never happened and I never got the signed box set. It makes me worried about this new box set too. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I'm pretty disappointed with both of my experiences so far. I love Avett and I want to support them, but I may just go to iTunes next time if I keep having experiences like this.

Michelle

Postby Michelle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:48 pm

I called and emailed and still don't have the link. I bought the target version this morning.. but still.. they said they were sending it out today.. it's almost as if they weren't ready for the release date. I thought maybe it was that we'd get the download code in the actual record - that happened to me with Band of Hoses.. I had to wait a couple days.. but since this isn't showing up until Aug now.. I wonder if that's what threw them off? Either way.. I hope they figure it out soon.

RamseurAbby
Site Admin

Postby RamseurAbby » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Please PM me if you have not yet received your digital copy. Thank you!
Abby // Ramseur Records

Return to “Avett Discussion”