Thanks to the Avett Brothers for making awesome music!

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
eveflyaway

Thanks to the Avett Brothers for making awesome music!

Postby eveflyaway » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:21 pm

I just have to say that I am extremely grateful and happy that I found the Avett Brothers about 2 years ago looking for music on TV! As I'm growing older (I'm 49 years old now), I am more open minded and appreciative towards different genres and styles in music and folk-rock is just the best genre that exists. The Avett Brothers have beautiful voices, play the most beautiful instruments, are full of energy and feeling, and the lyrics are amazing too! Words cannot describe how good the music from Avett Brothers makes me feel and my husband feel the same, so we share great music nights once or twice per month listening to the Avett Brothers, among other amazing musicians and singers. Please, Avett Brothers, keep doing amazing music and sharing it with the world! THAN YOU!!!!!!! - Evelyn, from Colorado, U.S.A. - 6/9/2016

AMP

Re: Thanks to the Avett Brothers for making awesome music!

Postby AMP » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 am

A-men!! I've been a guitar picker since I've been knee high to a grasshopper. The very ungenuine genre know as modern music has inhibited my creativity musically. It is soo refreshing to hear these Avett's play! You just can't fake there sound it's real and you can tell when they play it! They have inspired in me a new passion for true music. Haven't heard anything like it and no one over the past 40yrs comes to my mind in regards to originality and just plain talent!! Can't say enough,these guys got it! Ty for the music!!!

Return to “Avett Discussion”