New Year's Eve - Ticket Scam

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
simms1899

New Year's Eve - Ticket Scam

Postby simms1899 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:40 pm

I've been following the Avetts for over 10 years and trying to get tickets to this NYE show in Charlotte is the worst experience I have ever had. It is bad enough they barely play Charlotte at all anymore, but to then have to deal with Ticketmaster...it is enough to put a fan over the edge.

I tried for the Avett Guild pre-sale, the venue presale and now the general public sale and no luck. It is shocking that I am unable to get tickets, but there have been tickets available on ticketliquidator and stubhub for the past 2-3 days! What a joke!

I know this issue isn't strictly related to the Avett Brothers.

Idesign_2

Re: New Year's Eve - Ticket Scam

Postby Idesign_2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 pm

I had the same issue! So disappointing. They were listed on Stub Hub within three minutes for four times the price :(

SundayRehab

Postby SundayRehab » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:00 pm

There are lots of tickets available right now.
“All music is folk music. I ain’t never heard a horse sing a song.”
― Louis Armstrong

Timmy96

Postby Timmy96 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi! Have any of you ever purchased GA Pit tickets off of Stubhub and had them delivered via UPS?? I want to bite the bullet and get GA for NYE but want to make sure I am not falling into a trap here with not having them downloadable.

wcigoe

Postby wcigoe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Lots of tickets available at ticketmaster. They are absolutely legit even if they are "resale" They will be transferred DIRECTLY to your ticketmaster account. Best!

Return to “Avett Discussion”