Fraze 8-14-18 Guild presale

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
Amesle

Re: Fraze 8-14-18 Guild presale

Postby Amesle » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am

Those are called speculative tickets. The brokers are betting on getting them:
http://insider.ticketmaster.com/spec-ticketing/

And as far as Guild Presales go, I have participated in around 20 so far and have always been able to get tickets. There are only a certain number of tickets available during presale and usually more guild members wanting tickets than there are available. It’s just how it goes

Amesle

Postby Amesle » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:56 pm

First of all, plenty of people were able to score tickets during the presale. It just so happens that more guild members were interested in buying tickets for this show than were available for purchase. I believe the number of tickets were available were around 250. There is no scam, no bits and no shenanigans. It’s just simple supply and demand. And more than likely the tickets you saw on third party sites were brokers who didn’t even have tickets yet, but were selling them on the speculation that they would get them in the regular sale- it happens all the time. Google speculative tickets to learn more.
Signed,
Sick of all the bitching about scams

coreyhemp

Postby coreyhemp » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:47 pm

So I've never been to this venue before, so hopefully someone can help me out. It looks like there's a lawn section and a terrace section further back. Does that mean that the terrace section can't go in the lawn? Which seats would be better? Thanks!

Return to “Avett Discussion”