Red Rocks ticket info

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
RamseurAbby
Site Admin

Red Rocks ticket info

Postby RamseurAbby » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm

*Please note: new ticketing and seating procedures are being implemented for concerts at Red Rocks in 2018 in order to improve access for fans with accessibility needs. Read here.

Avett Guild pre-sale starts Tuesday, January 16 at noon local venue time. VIP experiences and GA/VIP travel packages available via CID Entertainment. Further details can be found here.

If you are traveling from out of town and just need a place to sleep, you can book a hotel room through Curadora.

DATES:
June 29: Morrison, CO - Red Rocks w/David Crosby & Friends
June 30: Morrison, CO - Red Rocks w/Mandolin Orange
July 1: Morrison, CO - Red Rocks w/Special Guest TBA

Abby // Ramseur Records

wtraviswhite

Re: Red Rocks ticket info.

Postby wtraviswhite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Where is the GA section located?

jhaggard1

Re: Red Rocks ticket info

Postby jhaggard1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 pm

I've tried everything to purchase tickets through the Pre-Sale starting at noon Mountain time and everything but VIP GA tickets on Sunday seem to be sold out. Is this possible 1 minute after pre-sale opens or am I just missing something? I've paid the $40 Guild fee, followed all instructions across the various sites and I'm just sitting here scratching my head. :shock:

Any ideas out there?

DaniB

Postby DaniB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 am

you're not missing anything jhaggard1, I had the same problem. So did my daughter. I emailed them because I was frustrated, this is what they said:
The fan club only receives a VERY small portion of tickets that we are allowed to sell. We have no control over how many tickets we get. The number of members we have FAR exceeds the number of tickets we are allowed to sell, so a large group of our members end up unable to buy tickets through the presale. If it was up to us, we’d get first crack at the whole venue! But we can only sell the tickets we’re given and, as you experienced, they often sell out in the first few minutes of the presale.

SteveCarrie

Postby SteveCarrie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:24 am

I ran into the same thing, and even when I made it to the purchase page and selected a quantity, and then purchase it gave me an error code and I had to start over. I refreshed the screen over and over and sometimes it showed available and sometimes it showed sold out? I suspect the server capacity was maxed out? My wife and I were bummed out and frustrated as well. I am a member of the Guild anyways, but if you signed up to get an early shot at tickets for Red Rocks it was a wasted $40 in my opinion. We did the VIP for Saturday, but plan on getting reserved for the other 2 days, hopefully we can get fairly close.

Ash

Postby Ash » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 am

Same thing with me. I bought the Guild this morning just to get presale tickets. I feel like it was a bit of scam to get people to pay for the Guild. I'm super disappointed. ☹️

tdffstone

Postby tdffstone » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm

jhaggard1 wrote:I've tried everything to purchase tickets through the Pre-Sale starting at noon Mountain time and everything but VIP GA tickets on Sunday seem to be sold out. Is this possible 1 minute after pre-sale opens or am I just missing something? I've paid the $40 Guild fee, followed all instructions across the various sites and I'm just sitting here scratching my head. :shock:

Any ideas out there?

Tickets were very limited for this pre-sale. Hope fully today we get some.

DaniB

Postby DaniB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 am

The Guild membership fee goes to a great cause so I can't complain about that but unfortunately the stated perks are misleading for sure.

Efgwinn

Postby Efgwinn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Any idea how to find the promotional code for Red Rocks? I got in for tickets and was prompted to enter a promotional code. I can not find one anywhere. Seems this could have been run smoother. I am so glad I joined the Guild, obviously not worth it.

Efgwinn

Postby Efgwinn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Any idea how to find the promotional code for Red Rocks? I got in for tickets and was prompted to enter a promotional code. I can not find one anywhere. Seems this could have been run smoother. I am so glad I joined the Guild, obviously not worth it.

Return to “Avett Discussion”