May It Last

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
parkercm71

May It Last

Postby parkercm71 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:30 am

Wow...just got back from the theater with my wife and some good friends. Your songs hit home so much in all of our lives. Many thanks to the Avett Brothers and everyone associated with them for bringing pure joy, light and promise into our lives. The brutal honesty and gentle energy that exists with the band means a tremendous amount to my family. We thank your and your families for sharing your music with us and in your giving us the opportunity to live our lives with you and your music. Joe Kwon, if you ever read this, thanks for the IT work on the site :) and congrats on your marriage. Congrats to Scott and Seth on the new additions to the families. To Bob...you and Melanie and your family are always in my prayers and St. Jude holds a special place in my heart. I love Road To Now and look forward to hearing it every week. We look forward to seeing you on the 20th of October in Birmingham. My wife and I will spend our 24th anniversary with you. Many, many thanks and much love for you and your families.
Chris Parker

Return to “Avett Discussion”