VIP tickets

General discussion about The Avett Brothers
BigPapaJim

VIP tickets

Postby BigPapaJim » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:00 pm

I never go to concerts, my anxiety keeps me away from crowds. But, I have the best girlfriend in the world and there is no way she was going to let me miss this one. So, for my birthday she got us tickets. VIP, no less.
What can I expect to come with that experience? If I know ahead of time and can prepare myself I will be able to really enjoy the experience.

SundayRehab

Re: VIP tickets

Postby SundayRehab » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:51 pm

What show are you asking about?
“All music is folk music. I ain’t never heard a horse sing a song.”
― Louis Armstrong

patwilson63

Postby patwilson63 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:12 am

I'm thinking about purchasing 2 VIP tickets for the Raleigh Dec 31st concert. Is there an area to sit or is it for standing only?

SundayRehab

Postby SundayRehab » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 pm

They have two types of tickets in the CID packages. The PIT tickets, roughly 500, are standing room in front of the stage. In past years that area was about 1/4 of the floor and pretty comfortable (unless you were intent to be leaning on the front of the stage). Last year the pit was over packed. I'm not sure if they sold too many or if they just didn't control the entrance, allowing non-pit ticket holders in. What ever I thought it was a bad situation.
The CID packages offer seated seats both on the floor and on the lower side section. The floor seats are behind the pit. You can see a bit better on the sides. I am not sure what seats are left as most of the best ones go within the first couple of minutes of after going on sale.
As always that's just my opinion.
“All music is folk music. I ain’t never heard a horse sing a song.”
― Louis Armstrong

Return to “Avett Discussion”